Massco specializes in the marketing and distribution of facility supplies, including janitorial, packaging, industrial, maintenance and office supplies. With over 35 years in the industry we have produced a solid history of sales growth that has allowed us to expand our operations to the Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma markets. We are looking for a driven and motivated Business Development Rep to continue our success in growing our packing business and expanding our product offerings in the Kansas City, MO market.
Massco’s Business Development Rep – Packaging is responsible for all sales support, sales lead generation, and closing on new packaging business. Responsibilities include new business prospecting, maintaining current client satisfaction, maintaining a computerized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool with daily activity, and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business. This position may also participate in trade shows, exhibits, and promotional events.
- 2 years of sales experience, including 1 year of Business to Business sales experience.
- Must be driven and ready to learn how to sell the Massco Way!
- Must have working knowledge of the sales cycle, exceptional customer service and relationship building skills, and proficient computer skills.
- Travel is required, so must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Prior B2B sales experience in the packaging field is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, and knowledge of janitorial, packaging, or office products preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Generous paid time off
- Employee discounts
Massco offers a competitive base annual salary of $40-$50K, plus commissions on new sales growth. Qualified applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Massco is a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.